Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Go Back: part 4 Today's Future

The doctor confirmed it.
I can no longer play soccer.
That phrase dones't make sense to me. I refuse to believe it.
I refuse to believe that I will never be able to siut up, jog out, and play on the field. To play on the fresh green grass, feel the wind on my back as I spriont down the field, go for the ball against my opponenet.
But I know it's true.
I'm now missing a part of me.
The doctor says I need to find other things to do. Other hobbies perhaps.
But I can't think of any. My life was soccer.
My heart has always been with soccer.
I don't want to deal with this.
I am so tired of having a constant headache for the past three months.
I shouldn't have to go throigh this.
But I guess God has a reason for everything.
Right?

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11

"Take delight in the Lord and he will give you your hearts desires."  Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!