Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Go Back: part 3 Focus on Right Now

Almost three months have past.
Everyday is a struggle, holding its own surprise--whether it be triumph or set-back.
I miss my sport more and more everyday. I laugh when I think about how I used to complain about a tough game, frustrating practice, or hard coach. At times, I hated soccer. But what I would do to get it all back!
I guess you never know how much you love something until it's gone.
Now, the doctors' words are sinking in.
Now, I have a fear of my sport.
The fear of getting hit again.
The gear of the unknown.
I've never felt fear towards soccer.
Sure, I'd get nervous. Who doesn't?
I get asked a lot, if I could go back to the moment before i got kicked, would I do it and avoid the blow?
I honestly have no answer. I don't know what I'd do.
I just need to focus on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!